February 20, 2009

I Have a Dream...house

I photograph a lot of real estate for a company called Circlepix. I mostly shoot Coldwell Banker listings in west SLC and Tooele. I've shot about 4,500 homes over the last 5 years or so. It's fun and it's good to have alternative during the slow times for weddings (or at least it USED to be nice when there WERE slow times with weddings). I do 360 degree virtual tours.
I shot a house on Tuesday that I love. It's everything Lori and I talk about--hardwood floors, exposed brick, a turrent room, a wraparound porch. It even has a tree in the yard with a swing pre-installed! The one and only problem? 
It's in Tooele. 
I'm fine with the city itself. It's actually a pretty nice place, (except for that jerk in the green truck, you know who you are.) The problem is that I don't think we'd be able to get clients to drive all the way out there to meet us. It would be a pretty tall order. If this house were anywhere in the Salt Lake valley, we'd be moving. 
So here it is in all its glory. At least if I can't own it, I'm glad I could shoot it.
(Click above for the virtual tour.)





5 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an amazing remodel job. The outside just looks like your normal old house but the inside is AWESOME!! Love the loft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house makes Tooele look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. They just don't build them like this any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love this house. Plus the way you photographed it should be more than enough to sell it, even if it is in Tooele!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want it...and it's still on the market. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory