June 9, 2009

My Most Nightmarish Family Session EVER!


Haunted Family Photos

But in a good way.
I don't have time these days to do many family shoots but I was so excited to be able to squeeze in the Klint family. When Madison approached me about it and we discussed locations I asked her if there are any places that define them as a family. Since her dad has run the The Nightmare on 13th haunted house for years and the whole family has worked there, she mentioned it as a place near and dear to their hearts. I suggested we shoot there and Madi loved the idea. I've been telling everyone about this session for so long I am excited to finally be able to show you all--minus a couple of top-secret rooms I'm not allowed to reveal.
So, without further ado, the lovely and talented Klint Family!
(You have your choice of the ADD version, complete with music or the regular slideshow.)

Video Version:



Slideshow

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of them in the ticket booths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    You really are the best in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AWESOME! I love the Zombie Gate ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!!! What a fun group and I loved the video!! You are so talented Jon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory