May 2, 2009

Dani + Cam

One more from my impromptu friend sessions. While I'm none too happy about their decision to move, (even if it IS a ways down the road) I still think they are pretty much the cat's meow. So here, without further ado, Danielle and Cameron when they had no idea they were getting their pictures taken that evening. You know they're good friends when they agree to an ambush photo session. (I owe you guys one.)
PS.I think I'll go clear back to August of 2007 and post some of the photos from their wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory