May 4, 2009

Sarah & Kerry - Engagements

Sarah and Kerry wanted something different and artistic. I decided to do the entire shoot with an colored flash. I'd never done it before--but that's what I love about the challenge to "be artistic". Art is inherently risky. You have to try something new that may or may not work. If it's tried and proven that means everyone's already doing it. I wanted to get a really warm light but mix it with the bluish daylight and dusk lighting. I didn't end up using it the whole shoot but when I did I loved the results. Mostly it's pretty subtle but there are definitely a few where it's noticeable. Once we got Kerry out of his I'm-taking-a-picture smile you can see that even he had a good time. (Dude, I'm telling nobody.)



1 comment:

  1. Just when I think you have out done yourself, you out do yourself. This set of engagements is RAWKIN. The lighting is phenomonal, and I love the post processing. This couple is going to LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory