June 23, 2009

Best Maid of Honor Speech Ever!

Sorry for the gap in posts, I've been sick in bed. But I'm back now and this one is hot off the press. Just this last weekend we shot a wedding in Mona, Utah at the Young Living Lavender Farm. You'll get the recap on the June showers at this amazing location as soon as the photos are done but I just HAD to post a little photo story of the best maid-of-honor speech I've ever heard. The Maid of Honor is the bride's older sister.



Fortunately for their relationship, she only read stuff about the groom and didn't read anything out loud that was TOO embarrassing. It was a classic speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory