June 17, 2009

Mariana & Carlos


MarianaCarlos

Things are crazy around here! I don't have much time to blog but I want to keep posting some of the amazing shoots I've done lately!
Here are Mariana and Carlos. Mariana is from Brazil and Carlos is from Spain. They met dancing and I'm pretty sure they haven't stopped since. We shot at some of my very favorite spots downtown. I think the results are classy and unique. After shooting these guys there are two things for sure-
1) They have far more energy than anyone really has a right to, and
2) They adore each other.


2 comments:

  1. I looooove them Jon! Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job. Looking forward for the other shots!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory