January 14, 2011

Top 10 (or so) of '10 - One-A-Day Android Phone Photos

As you may know, I spent 2010 doing a project I call The One-a-Day Photo Project.  The goal was to shoot an image every single day of the year, with the equipment limited entirely to my Android phone and the apps contained on it. I has so much fun doing it and the blog got worldwide attention.

So here they are, my faves. I know, there are more than 10. I simply couldn't cut it down any further!








LOVE Chicago architecture.


My favorite self-portrait.



Yeah, my daughter is a princess, with or without the crown.


This image is just so clear and colorful that I can hardly believe that it came from a cell phone camera.






I love this one because I'm a huge M*A*S*H fan and saw this Korean War era ambulance just sitting in a driveway one day.


Definitely one of my favorites. Its makes the shopping cart seem like a person to me. I know what it's thinking.

The kind of sky that doesn't come along all that often and I was just thrilled that I had a camera. It was breathtaking.


The console of my car, labeled.



Ocean City, Maryland.

The Utah State Capitol building.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random Web-related Links

Jon Woodbury Photography

Jon Woodbury Photography is the choice for artistic, personal photography.

Visit Jon Woodbury Photography at OneWed.com & read a review of this wedding vendor & others.

http://alphainventions.com

blog directory